March 18, 2016
Good marketing can sell anything even an average product, and a good product with bad marketing cannot be sold. Nowadays, marketing is not about the product we make, it is about the stories we tell. Customer’s buying
So basically, the war is between the paid marketing and organic marketing. Either you pay to be seen or you provide qualitative content such that Google will make you visible. Small businesses or
Sales funnel, you must be aware of the term and probably have one of your own. So how do your sales funnel determine exactly how much time, money and workforce you need to invest in different forms of marketing to get the most out of them. Well, the answer is how it cannot!
Thus, for each step of
1. Awareness. People don't know about you. They don't know what you do, what products you sell, how can they be beneficial for them. In
2. First visit. So that, people know about you and visited your site for the first time. But they certainly do not purchase on the first visit. They are here to examine you; about your products and services. To lure visitors, you need to deploy the biggest weapon of them all; SEO. Various professional SEO firms like Houston SEO services can make the task easier. Subsequently, content quality is still important to keep the visitor’s interest intact.
3. Comparison. So, now people will compare your products with your competitor’s. Either they know your competitors or they search on Google. So again, you need to invest in SEO to rank better than your competitors. Content is important and display marketing like- native ads, Facebook lead ads, PPC can increase your credibility. Marketing mix- search + content + ads + email + app.
4. Return visit. This return visit is different from returning customers. Returning customers come at the end of the sales funnel. These visits are from the visitors who didn’t convert the first time. The marketing strategies you can use for these visitors are- search + social media + content + ads + email.
Now understand, these people know you, but you need to make them realize that you are waiting for their purchase. You need to be at the front of their eyes and what could be the better way than advertisements.
5. Conversion. In this stage, leads finally convert to the customers. They are making
6. After sales customer support. The journey doesn't end at the sales or purchase. Customers may face a problem with the product. Customer support is very crucial at that point. The marketing that works- search + social media + content + ads + email + app.
You cannot excel in all the marketing
A correct balance of every marketing
So you know what to do, how to do and when to do, but it is not enough. Maybe what you are doing is not good enough. You need to look closely how much traffic each of these individual efforts is driving, and whether the traffic is converting or not. Let us suppose you have invested in search engine optimization. Your rank is quite good in terms of keywords. You are waiting for the audiences and Nada! Just because you targeted the wrong keyword. Either this does not belong to your niche or this is not the keyword that people are using to search. So the money, time and energy are all wasted. Same can go for paid
So, you have been giving more resources to search marketing and least to native ads. PPC ads are bringing you the most of the traffic. But it is very superficial way of looking into things. You need to ask some questions to yourself such as how many resources does this marketing strategy need? Is any of them bringing the wrong kind of traffic? Can any of them perform on their own? Are all of them measurable? Should you start investing less in this strategy?
When you have answers to all these questions, you can achieve a highly customized, highly successful and implementable marketing mix. Investing equally in all of these forms is a big No! Some plans need more while some need less. As per Austin SEO Company, effective allocation of resources is what makes a business successful.
Brand Identity is something which is as important for small businesses as it is for the large busine...
On an average, welcome emails get maximum 50% as high open rate. However, just like a person, welcom...
Social media marketing is the ultimate solution that marketers are targeting to promote their brands...
In order to create that sensation around your brand, it is essential to getting stories out to media...