March 12, 2016
If we talk about the biggest challenges in SEO,
1. Jill Whalen
“Even the best SEOs are not magicians. They can’t simply place a site at the top of the engines when there are hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of others that offer basically the same thing, and provide the same information. If they could, you’d see a whole lot more millionaire SEOs.”
- Jill Whalen – highrankings.com
2. Rand FIshkin depicting the major part of content in SEO
“Organizations who can’t match up in content creation and promotion may find themselves losing out to content marketers who learn the basics of SEO.”
- Rand Fishkin – Moz
3. Bruce Clay the founder of Bruce Clay, Inc.
“It is not the job of Search Engine Optimization to make a pig fly. It is the job of the SEO to genetically re-engineer the web site so that it becomes an eagle.”
- Bruce Clay – Bruce Clay, Inc.
4. Debra from Alliance-Link inspiring to be unique
“Running with the herd is not always a great idea; be unique, and the links will come.”
- Debra Mastaler – Alliance-Link
5. Brian elaborates the changing culture of SEO while emphasizing on link building
“There was a brief time in SEO history where you could build thousands of spam links and watch your site climb to the top of the first page. Those days are long gone. SEOs that do well today
- Brian Dean – Backlinko
6. Aaron Wall has presented the overall goal of SEO in one sentence
“The success of a page should be measured by one criteria: Does the visitor do what you want them to do?”
- Aaron Wall – SEObook
7. The deep thought by Wil Reynolds defining the overall functionality of
“Every day I feel really great to work with the team I work with and the clients I work with; it’s like my job is just to match great clients with great people.”
- Wil Reynolds – SEER Interactive
8. Marshall Simmonds has focused on the importance of content and what its part in SEO industry
“It’s not that ‘content is king’, but
9. Garret explaining the behavior of some SEO workers when they do not choose to consult others and learn from their mistakes.
“This type of person thinks that they need to know everything and never implement anything that they learn. If you want to succeed you must take action now and start learning from your failures. This doesn’t mean that you shouldn’t learn, what it means that you need to implement what you learn and see what works best for you and your market.”
- Garret Peirson – Search Engine Journal
10. The Bing professional elaborates the correct form and goal for content creation.
“Stay focused on creating engaging content experiences and impress visitors with thoughtful usability, making their job (answering their questions) easier.”
- Duane Forrester – Bing
11. Jim Yu
“Integrating your online marketing efforts is all about breaking down silos and delivering amazing results. Social and SEO marketers are a big part of this.”
- Jim Yu –
12. Again, content plays a crucial role in the game of SEO depicted by Adam.
“Content is the key, because it’s how a website creates an online experience.”
- Adam Audette – RKG
13. Gab defines that posting new content on the website will never make you see any failure in SEO world.
“If you have sufficient PageRank and you regularly publish new content – Yes, Google
- Gab Goldenberg – Search Engine Journal
14. Chris Bennett
“Everything you do has to drive content, and the rest takes care of itself.”
- Chris Bennett – 97th Floor
15. Lisa encourages the beginners to
“But let’s pretend there
- Lisa Barone –