London Digital Marketing Agency, Digitalhound are one of the capitol’s leading SEO agencies.
Providing high performance digital marketing and SEO Consulting services, the company boasts a unique blend of highly skilled experts with over 19 years experience in getting consistently great results for its’ client base.
Digitalhound helps both local businesses and famous household brands, thrive at the top of the search engines, amplifying their brand loyalty, increasing the number of site visitors year on year and lowering the cost of customer acquisition.
If your business is struggling with poor search engine rankings, to reach the right target audience or finding it hard to convert your visitors into sales, then simply speak to our experts on 020 7692 8761 or alternatively visit us on https://www.digitalhound.co.uk for more information.
KEY AGENCY SKILLS:
• SEO – 19 years experience in high performance, organic, white hat SEO for well known brands and local business owners.
• Link Building – High quality link building services with UK team of experts specialising in high DA | high PA +30 - +80 sites.
• Social Media Marketing – Driving customer engagement, brand loyalty and targeted acquisition campaigns.
• Ecommerce SEO – Brand and product development including full technical audit, product content and link building campaigns.
• Paid Search – Cost per click experts saving you money on your Google Adwords spend.
• Content – High quality content creation. Minimum 750 - 3000 word in-depth articles.
• Outreach – Blogger outreach campaigns to in-house contact lists of influential blogs in Travel, Ecommerce, Lifestyle, Technology, Health & Beauty.
• Local SEO – Citations and local business directory submissions.
• PR – Press Release creation and distribution to extensive list of top online portals including Google News, The NY Times, Wall Street Journal and others.
All-destinations.com one of the oldest travel portals has just appointed Digitalhound, the London based digital marketing agency to help with its' digital marketing and social media campaigns. "The company has been guilty of navel gazing for far too long says Steve Miller, Director of Marketing and needed to have a fresh prospective, realising that the way consumers buy travel online has changed significantly over the last few years and that they have been pretty slow to react up until now". "We know that we have a long, hard road ahead of us to get to where we want to be but we feel we're on the right track with our new digital marketing partners". "Digitalhound have impressed us with their long standing experience, their ability to quickly understand and take on board what we're all about and their track record showing the success they have have been able to achieve for others in the same market sector as us makes us very excited about the prospect of working together and the potential results they can deliver". People can still use the existing site to buy all their travel products as before but expect to see big improvements in the coming year, he added.
LONDON digital marketing agency Digitalhound has been instructed to handle the marketing for Czech retailer Alza.cz’s British and German websites. The full services agency will help develop and grow the online presence of Alza.co.uk and Alza.de over the coming months. Once established, it is hoped the websites will take on Amazon and Curry’s in the UK and Media Markt in Germany. “We have chosen to work with Digitalhound because we feel they offer us the right level of marketing expertise, great communication and a closely shared view of how we want to develop the brand going forward.” Digitalhound, a digital marketing agency in London , has worked with a variety of well-known brands through its employee base over the past 18 years and has a reputation for developing high quality marketing campaigns that deliver effective results.